DK 700 Hot Stamp Coding Machine
NOTE: The machine is made to order and will not be immediately available for dispatch, therefore it cannot be delivered next working day.
Order in 00 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds to get this item on Tuesday 25th February
The DK 700 can be attached to any vertical or horizontal packing machine to print production dates, batch numbers, and other related information. It will work on both intermittent and continuous machines. The machine stamps the coding information onto the packaging material via a hot stamp ribbon. The unit is supplied with all sensors and ready to run.
- Suitable for a wide variety of materials including: plastic, leather, paper, card. .
- Maximum Printing Speed 80 prints per minute .
- Printing Area: Single Line max 4mm x 35mm (30 characters) .
- Maximum foil width 35mm
- Suitable for Flowpacks, Bagging machines, Overwrappers etc.
- Supplied with bracket, Ink & shaft end coder.