- We appreciate that it isn't Christmas yet, but it's definitely not too early to start thinking about this years Christmas bakes. Especially if you're hosting Christmas Day! Continue reading
- Winter is fast approaching, and who doesn't love a delicious cup of Hot Chocolate to warm their cockles after spending a period of time in the freezing cold weather. I certainly do! Continue reading
- If you weren't aware, today is National Toasted Marshmallow Day - I know what you're thinking, "Is there a National Food Day for absolutely everything these days?" Continue reading
- Chocolate bark, if you're not too sure, is a sheet of chocolate that tends to be covered with nuts, sweeties, dried fruit or any other topping that you wish to sprinkle on. Continue reading
- It's a well known fact that peanut butter tastes god damn amazing in almost every dessert you add it to. Continue reading
- Space themed sweet treats seem to be the latest craze, and we won't lie, we are as obsessed with this awesome space trend as everyone else! Continue reading
Are you looking for a great way to really creep out your guests this Halloween? Well, we think that blood is definitely the best way to go about it - no, not REAL blood, of course!